As I write, my munchkins are being silly in their beds and should have been asleep long ago. This changes my plans to enjoy a couple quiet hours to myself.... and makes me see tomorrow as being harder because unrested children are even harder to train and enjoy. So lest my blog make you think these are perfect children (though perfectly adorable : ) with an always patient mama.... let me remove that silly idea from your head and say that I feel like a pretty good failure at parenting right now. I think I need to spend some time with an older mama and find out if I am doing somthing wrong~I felt like my children were running me today and that nothing I said or did had much weight. I'm discouraged. I'm frustrated. I'm angry. My emotions are frayed. Why is it like this? Is it just me, or is this normal? I don't know what to do except continue try and pray. A lot. I feel like I pour out all day and when I am empty, I have to pour out more. And when I think I will get some time to recharge, it's taken from me. You older mama's are smiling in experienced knowledge I am sure. : ) Pray for me.
you're a great mom, sis. they will have sooo many wonderful memories, and they are going to be the sweetest girls when they grow up! glad we got to chat today and i got to stop by and see you guys:)
ReplyDelete