Thursday, August 25, 2011

camping & more waiting on the house

We're going to the beach! Camping! I'm so excited to go with (almost) the whole family. It's been a busy summer for daddy's work and the girls and I are going to soak up some sweet time on the sand with him.

As for "the" house, the most recent news is that we're waiting on the appraiser to get back to the bank. Mabye, just mabye we'll have a house by Thanksgiving! In the meantime, it really has been a blessing living with Nana & Papa. We'll miss them when we move! But really, I was just reading Jocleyn's blog about their adoption process and that puts things into perspective, I have my own little blessings to enjoy at the beach this weekend, I am so thankful..... and now one of them needs attention, so off I go. : )

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoyed your "little blessings" yesterday :) Thanks for your lovely comments, and for the link! Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete