And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
Sunday, June 3, 2012
a new "tiggy"
We decided to add a smaller new addition before the bigger new addition arrives. It's been a busy week of getting kitty and kids adjusted to eachother. And what I did not expect, me adjusting to loosing some of my down time in the morning or during naps when the kids are sleeping~ kitty wants to play, or drink my tea, or type on the keyboard, or play with my toes as I sew, or follow my pen as I write. Hmmm, I suppose it could be God's way of graciously preparing me for the addition of baby soon, as even those precious few quiet times I have will be gone for a little while. Though I gladly give them up with the blessing of a baby. We are anticipating her arrival in a different way than with Megan... because both of our girls are so aware of it and talk about her a lot. Megan has commented "I want the baby to come out now".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment