Thursday, August 16, 2012

summer days

 A visit from Grandma! Days of fun for the girls with her here
 She taught us how she makes green smoothies and so we have been having them a couple times a week since. A good way to sneak greens into the girls. And have a "salad" when I don't have time to sit and eat the real thing! What is in this one? banannas, blueberries, cranberries, ground flax, fresh ginger, lime juice, spinach and greens, broccoli, carrott juice and a little honey.
 Tiggy even licked Megan's mouth, it was a yogurt/blueberry popcicle

 I was trying to get pictures of the three girls together in matching outfits.... but Julia fell asleep and the sun was too bright so I will have to try again later. These are cute anyways
 Here are Ben and I, we really are not as tired as we look! These were in the evening after a one of our recent hot days. Julia is a pretty good sleeper at night.

 A safe place for Julia while we organized the garage

2 comments:

  1. These are so awesome ~ what a treat. I just love the ones with the girls' silly faces. And great idea for Julia in the wagon, good thinking!

    ReplyDelete