Monday, November 16, 2009

Megan Eileen is born

Here are some pictures of the first week and a half of Megan's life. I am sorry they are out of order, I have not figured out how to move them around on my posting... oh well. She is such a treasure, I find it amazing having a newborn again, the Lord has given us such a gift. I am so thankful she has arrived so healthy and perfectly formed. It was a fast arrival though, she was born after only 10 minutes at the hospital, and that was only an hour and a half after I awoke in the night with labor pains!

10 days old

Just coming home, Abby's comment " baby... baby... wow..."

7 lbs. 5 oz. 20 in. long

only hours old

11 days old

9 days old

Melissa was visiting from NC and got to be here when Megan was born! She is 23 weeks pregnant with her second baby.

a bath....5 days old

2 days old, Abigail had asked to hold Megan

I got to give her the first bath in the hospital, 12 hours old

very new baby!
2nd day

























1 comment:

  1. Mandy, She is beautiful!!!!!!! Not many newborns have such a lovely face...she definitely looks like a little girl! Congratulations on another little arrow in your quiver - so glad she's healthy and everything went well. Wow, such a fast labor! Much love to you, friend, and your sweet family. Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete