Monday, February 22, 2010

around here lately

Pictures of what has been going on around here lately. As you can see, they are mostly pictures of a cute toddler and sweet baby....because that's what I do, take care of them I mean. It's good. I should be napping right now, because they are both sleeping.... but it's been so long since I blogged.


girls smiling.... daddy was taking the picture ( too bad they don't smile like that when I take them in for pictures! )


Ben's homework station... nicely located in our dining room, which little girls and a wife love so we can talk to him and distract him whenever.

flowers to enjoy, Abby "helped" me plant them

I've finally finished a gift for a friend's baby (if you know her, don't tell... I don't think she reads my blog)


Cherieo tea parties.... with water, someday she will like tea
my baby is growing too fast, but such a delight!
One of those lazy Saturday mornings
decorating Valentine cookies with Aunt JoJo... Abby just ate frosting on graham crackers. For a couple weeks following, she pointed out hearts and said "JoJo, cookies, hearts..."



a new silly face... who taught her this one? (Torger...?)















1 comment:

  1. Ben was always making silly faces when he was young.

    ReplyDelete