Wednesday, October 27, 2010

it's painted now!


Well, what do you think? I am a bit undecided on the colors, though I like the blue and green together, I hope it looks good in the end and not like a patchwork of leftover paint! The black inside the bottom shelf is the oven, the backside of the oven door (on the floor in front) is also black. I also plan to put a cloth curtain over the top shelf, so that could go a long way in making the whole thing look good. I'm hoping to find somthing that has cherry red in it.

1 comment:

  1. wow, paint sure makes a difference! Looking good. The fabric will be a great accent to the piece. That's when you can get bold, crazy or wild and change it as your taste changes. Abby will be so delighted and have hours of fun. Try not to be to critical before the project is done, change only when it is obvious otherwise go with your ideas and see them through. You know how project are- we always see what could be done different. Mom :)

    ReplyDelete