Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sarah Grace's birthday

I'm making an angel food cake (from scratch for the first time, hope it turns out!) with strawberries or blueberries and whipped cream to remember Sarah Grace's 6th birthday. Hard to believe it's 6 years later and I have two little girls and another one on the way. At the time I would not have been able to imagine there not being a cloud over every day, let alone what life would look like with children. I just knew the ache of the emptyness. But I did get to know Jesus better, He really did sustain us, His presence was sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Here it is six years later. Aunt Traci and Sarah Grace having the same date that brought them into the presence of our Savior! I remember the song that was sung at Sarah Grace's memorial "I Can Only Imagine" and I find myself doing just that. We are only separated by time and there is a day that that separation will melt away and our eyes will see what our hearts have felt. Sarah Grace and Traci we will be there soon!

    ReplyDelete