

"My baby go potty", Megan says. I just have to make sure that the potty is clean! I said to her, "here is her diaper, put it on" and she said "no diaper, baby potty training", just like I say to her. I guess all my words are getting through if she is repeating it about her baby! There's been more progress yesterday and today. I was amused about the conversation when she wet her pants and went to sit on the potty and I came to see. Abigail reminded us about a treat, but since Megan had not actually gone
in the potty, I said no treat. To which Megan replied with a grin, " yes treat, see mommy, little bit!" There was a
little bit, one drop!

The jean skirt I added a maternity waistband to. It's actually comfortable and worth wearing again!
No comments:
Post a Comment